Emily Cheng on the Marsha Marsha Marsha Podcast
Welcome to the self-care podcast series where we chat with nurses that share their tips and strategies for incorporating self-care strategies into your every day life.
Today, Marsha Battee will be speaking with Emily Cheng, Co-Founder of MedVenture App.
Listen to the full episode:
Show notes and what you'll hear in this episode:
- We discuss Em's nursing journey and her real thoughts about her critical care specialty.
- A great topic for new grads, we talk about the Myth of Med/Surg nursing. Here's an old, and still relevant, article written by Marsha from year's ago.
- Em gives up her best self-care strategies, including one of my very favorites... listen in to find out.
- Then, Em gets a bit personal and shares her story of managing anxiety and depression.
- And the entrepreneurial journey... We talk about how Em's need for connection and community on a travel assignment in California led her to create MedVenture App with her co-founder, Ryan Cogdill.
Here's where you'll find Em and MedVenture online.
- Download MedVenture App: https://taplink.cc/medventureappdownload
- MedVenture App Website: https://www.medventureapp.com
- Instagram @everevolvingem
- MedVenture App Instagram: @MedVentureApp
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Take 1 minute to apply here.
Looking for your exit plan? Get on the waitlist by clicking the button below. You'll also stay connected with Marsha's news and updates when you join. And don't worry, your information will not be shared. We hate SPAM, and we'll never sell your information, for any reason.