Monique Doughty on the Marsha Marsha Marsha Podcast
Welcome to the Self-Care podcast series where we chat with nurses that share their tips and strategies for incorporating self-care strategies into your every day life.
Today, Marsha Battee will be speaking with Monique Doughty, or as you may know her as Nurse Mo, Self Love and Mindset Coach & Mentor.
Listen to the full episode here:
Show notes and what you'll hear in this episode:
- We discuss Nurse Mo's nursing journey and the real reason she went into nursing. It's probably not what you'd think...
- It feels like we talk about this in every episode. This post is a great one for new grads on the myth of Med/Surg nursing, written by Marsha year's ago. Nurse Mo and Marsha speak on this briefly.
- Would you like to join Monique in Costa Rica, check out her upcoming retreat here.
- Nurse Mo also has a self-paced, self love course: 6 Weeks to Self-Love.
- Or, you can work 1:1 with Nurse Mo by scheduling time with her at this link.
Here's where you'll Nurse Mo online.
Want to be a guest on the podcast? Take 1 minute to apply here.
Looking for your exit plan? Get on the waitlist by clicking the button below. You'll also stay connected with Marsha's news and updates when you join. And don't worry, your information will not be shared. We hate SPAM, and we'll never sell your information, for any reason.